'Rescue' Multi-Materials Blades
Applications: Rescue blades cut almost anything,hence their popularity in rescue situations, but they also have much wider use. Materials they cut include masonry, brick, concrete, steel, fibreglass, wood with nails, cable, composites and almost anything you would wish to cut on a construction site. This makes rescue blades ideal for contractors, plumbers, electricians, demolition engineers, scrap merchants, recycling companies and most people with something to cut. Designed for angle grinders and petrol saws.
Just added is the new 75mm size for die-grinders. These will outlast approx 50 of the standard thin slitting discs, with minimal change in diameter.
- Externally bonded 'super abrasive' diamond.
- Air cooling configuration.
- Suitable for wet or dry use.
- 75mm size has standard 3/8in (9.6mm) bore for use on die grinders.
- 115 - 230mm suitable for angle grinders.
- 300mm suits most petrol saws.
Free UK Delivery