Lazer Diamond Core Drill Bits - NEW LOWER PRICES
Applications: These top-of-the range drill bits are for dry use, coring out walls. They will also work on concrete floors and platforms where depth permits. They are designed to cope with nearly all walling brick and stone upto the hardness of a semi-engineering brick. They will also cope with re-bar in concrete. Sizes are selected to meet the needs of modern PVC pipework and extractor ducts as well as the more traditional copper pipes.
- Rugged laser welded construction minimises risk of segment loss.
- 'N' slotted segments add aggression for faster cutting.
- Can be used in concrete with re-bar.
- Spiral dust removal slot feed dust to back, speeding drilling.
- Premium grade diamond to work on all facing brick, semi-engineered brick and construction stone.
Stock: Sorry, The 117mm size is temporarily out of stock.
Also Available: We now stock extended barrel core bits which are ideal for deep walls.
We also now stock a range of quality wet diamond core drill bits.
We also stock a range of mounting accessories for dry core bits.
Free UK Express Delivery