Low Cost or Free UK Delivery
Please note the following to help us implement a fast trouble free delivery:
1. You may specify a delivery address which is different to the registered card address if you have given a landline phone number for verification of your order.
2. The goods may be delivered by Royal Mail or a carrier, most of whom rely on the Royal Mail postcode database. Please give a Royal Mail recognised address. The carrier may have difficulty delivering to, say a building site, if there are no proper arrangements for signing in goods and a post-code has not yet been registered.
3. When giving a different delivery address, please always name the recipient you require to sign for the goods, and their contact phone number.
4. If there isn't a reasonable chance of someone being available to sign for goods, please consider using an alternative delivery address. If you are ordering from home, it may be more convenient for you if we deliver to your place of work, for example.
5. Free delivery covers all UK and and includes all orders of £50 and over.
We will normally dispatch orders received by 3.00pm on any working day, that same day. Orders valued at below £50.00 + VAT will be given the default 2-3 day delivery throughout UK at a charge of just £3.00, unless next day delivery is selected at just £5.00. Orders valued £50 or over + VAT will be given free express delivery. This will be next working day for most of Great Britain but a little longer in Northern Ireland, Islands and some remote areas.
We can offer a faster Before 1.00pm option for deliveries to most of mainland Britain for an extra £4.00 + VAT.
Saturday delivery is available for most parts of Britain for an extra £10.00 + VAT.
Remote Areas: We do not surcharge deliveries to Northern Ireland, Islands or remote areas of UK, but some options such as next day or before 1.00pm may not be available.
Deliveries Outside UK:
We have carrier contracts that enable us to deliver to most countries. Please ask us for a quote if requiring delivery outside of UK.
For the Republic of Ireland, there is a dedicated website: www.rightlines.ie which will calculate the delivery charge for you. This is normally subsidised and in many cases free.