Belts for 4in (100mm) Portable Sanders - New Lower Prices
Applications: Most 4in portable sanders use 610mm belts. Use grades 36 and 60 for rapid material removal and shaping. Grades 80 to 320 provide increasing smoothness. Effective on both hard and soft wood. Can also be used on mild steel, cast iron and non-ferrous metals.
- Fits 4in sanders with specified length of 608 or 610mm (2 ft).
- Aluminium oxide abrasive, good for wood and many metals.
- Quality machined angled and taped joints for strength and smooth running.
- Due to the taped joints these belts can be re-fitted to work in the opposite direction to increase life.
- Sold in packs of 10, or save with a multi-pack set of 60 with a pack of each grade 36, 60, 80, 120, 180 & 240.
Machines: These belts fit the following machines, as well as others: Bosch GBS100A, Hitachi (SB10V2), Makita (9403, 9404), Ryobi (EBS-1310V), Erbauer (ERB378 SDR)
Also Available: We also stock belts for most 75mm (3in) belt sanders.
Free UK Delivery (Buy just 2 packs to avoid £15 small order admin fee.)